- Tax Planning and Advisory Services
- Assurance Services (AUDIT)
- Accounting and Payroll Services
- Business Registration Services
- Legal Services
- Work Permit and Visa Services
- Notary Public Services
- Strategic Tax Planning for Company & Individual
- Property Tax
- Monthly Tax Filings (Withholding Tax & VAT)
- Half-Year and Year-End Corporate Tax Filings
- Personal Income Tax Filings
We affirm that our staffs have specialise knowledge to cope with all locally applicable taxes like corporate income tax, withholding tax, VAT, stamp and customs duties and advice on tax planning opportunities.
We also provide sincerely integrated approaches upon diverse and expert competencies, including claim of tax refunds, appeal or contest of tax assessments made by tax officials, and assistance in preparing documentation to be submitted to the tax authority in relation to periodic tax filing requirements.
We also have enviable resources to provide assistance to secure specific scenario rulings from authorities, together with articulate the corresponding legal theory when needed to meet a business or legal concern in grey areas, where tax regulations are unclear.
Our assurance services encompass statutory audits, reviews of financial information, reviews according to agreed-upon procedures, and compilation financial information.
Using Audit Innovation, we are able to provide assurance services which are both cost-effective and risk-responsive.
The methodology and tools we use enable us to provide your management with advance warning of potential audit issues, and a wider than usual range of ideas and suggestions relating to the identification and minimization of financial and business risks.
- Accounting System
- Monthly Accounting
- Payroll Processing
- Consultant in Social security law and Labor law
- Cashier & Payment Function
We serve you with timely and accurate information, and critical analysis to your strategic decision-making processes. Our company offer clients’ books to individual record in accordance with local legislation in order to succeed in the requirements for keeping an entity in good legal standing on annual basis. These books also form the basis for the corporate income tax returns and thus the basis for the tax advantages set forth in tax treaties.
By allowing us to help you with your day-to-day accounting, you will achieve, at the very least, the following advantages:
- Proper records to allow for accurate tax return preparation and successful defense in the event of an audit.
- Useful information for financial management and strategic planning.
- No need to purchase expensive hardware and software or employing whole accounting & human resource departments.
- Improve your accounting systems and internal controls to prevent fraud.
Properly kept books are an essential tool to assess how your business plan is developing. Where you are now, what happened, and what you need to adjust to meet your long term goals are questions that cannot be answered without proper bookkeeping.
We will work with you year-round, and take appropriate actions at critical times in order to optimize your tax position.
In Thailand, there are various forms of business entities such as sole proprietorships, company limited, limited partnership, etc. Depending on which form is chosen, your tax and ownership considerations change.
The process of company registration requires an abundance of paperwork to complete the process. Our experienced team of attorneys will ensure that your company registration application adheres to the relevant laws in Thailand and goes through smoothly. We will help you decide which form of business entities will benefit you most. Start a Thai company has many years worth of experience and we aim to share our knowledge with you, so you know every aspect of Thai company formation, from having the right corporate name to the correct number of shares.
- Company Setup and Registration
- Company Structure to Own Land in Thailand
- Trademark, Patent & License
- Factory License
- Bank Accounts with Local Banks
- Virtual Office & Secretarial Service
- Legal Consultation
- Agreements & Contracts
- Translation with Notary Public certify
- Legal Consultation by English Speaking Attorneys
We fully endeavours to engage your success by offering comprehensive legal services in various aspects of business, real estate, and industry and giving you the needed access to the enviable network and resources of our law firm. As a well-established law office in Phuket, we have a various team of lawyers and attorneys pinched from professionals reflecting our corporate ideals as well as the increasing diversity of the market. Our resources and network of committed professionals combine to leverage innovations to deliver prompt, cost-conscious, and value-added service.
Aside from possessing the necessary legal intelligence, our professionals, who understand the market and the governing legislations, not only provide information in-depth, but also creative legal and advisory services designed in order to assist clients to triumph over their legal challenges and achieve their specific business goals.
Work Permit and Visa Services
Expatriates are required to hold work permit and Thai business visa when performing work of any nature in Thailand. In addition, dependent visas are required for spouses and dependents if they also stay in Thailand. Tax IDs have to be obtained and an annual personal income tax return have to be filed by the end of March of the year after the expatriate commences work.
With an enviable network of people and resources, our ability to help conquer procedural challenges and our ongoing monitoring of new legislation that will specifically affect you as well as the immediate response to your needs under the hallmark of excellent assistance is the heart of our service.
Work Permit :
- To request for Work Permit for aliens.
- To renew Work Permits which come to a full year.
- To change or amend Primary Work Permits.
- To inform the backing or, to return Work Permit Book.
- To renew Non-Immigrant Visa “B”, and maintaining throughout the year.
- To renew Non-Immigrant Visa “O”.
- To renew Retirement Visa.
- To renew Investment Visa.
- To change from Tourist Visa, Transit Visa or Pho.30 Visa to be Non-Immigrant Visa “B”.
- To change from Tourist Visa, Transit Visa or Pho.30 Visa to be Non-Immigrant Visa “O”.
- To prepare submitting the request for re-entry to the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Single Re-Entry Permit
- Multiple Re-Entry Permit
- To report the existing in the Kingdom of Thailand in every 90 days, and maintaining throughout the year.
Notary Public Services
In most countries, a Notary Public is known as an official who is licensed by the State to perform functions such as the authentication of signatures or documents, and the witnessing of affidavits or statements of persons under oath. Notarization of a document is important as the act of notarization itself creates a guarantee on the authenticity of the document, or to the act of the signatories to the instrument.
While there are no notaries public in Thailand, some lawyers are given the authority to function as Notarial Services Attorney in the country. In Thailand, it is the Lawyers Council of Thailand which regulates the practice of notarial services in the State. A Thai lawyer is required to undergo and pass a professional training course for the service before he is registered as a Notarial Services Attorney.
Once authorized to perform, a Notarial Attorney may execute the following functions:
- Verification to the authenticity of signatures in a document;
- Certification of identity of parties to an agreement;
- Administration of oaths and affirmations;
- Attestation and certification of certain classes of documents
- Be witness to the signing of parties to a document.
As Thailand is not a signatory to the Hague Convention on Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, parties who have engaged notarial services in Thailand may need to have the notarized document authenticated or legalized further at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, or at the Embassy of the country to which the document is to be presented.